- IT-History. Now a days common people have only maximum 3 years memory aboyt computers and ˝ year vision about the future. Thereby they have no clue about how things happended.
- Project Management from practical experiences and Education in the real life.
- ”Behave well on the Internet”. Internet will allways be weeker than the inside of a computer and local networks. Furthermore will an Internet connection allways be a combination of many different communication lines and the weekest decide the speed. Therefore it is appropiate to know about compression of your data - especially for commpn users.
- Computerintroduction for common people.
- Distance Learning - A View from practice.
- Development Methods from The Waterfall to Agile/Scrumm.
- ”Bad Things”: Viruses, Hacking, Phishing, Mallware etc. - Made understandable.
- Internet's history - usability and future.
Viggo Liebmann Hansen